Monday, September 19, 2011

His arms: the only place where I felt secure

February 2, 2008 we where at the movies and he said: do you want to be my girlfriend? I still remember everything like it juts happened yesterday... It was like 4 or 5 of the afternoon. I have meet Carlos 6 years ago and we meet by coincidence. He was a friend of one of my friend's boyfriend, I never imagined he will ment this much to me! He has dark hair, which he puts up with gel, or sometimes he let it grow and use it aside. he has brown eyes but his eyes aren't really dark. He is the type of guy that uses big shoes DC and clothe that make him feel comfortable. Am sure you want to know what was the answer of that question, it was yes. I could say carlos was my best friend, I get to know him better than any other as he knows me the best. I know his favorite color is green but he also likes gray, he likes to play basketball, he loves to see and play football and enjoys playing soccer. He likes patriots of football and he is barça in the soccer teams. When it comes of teams as a country he loves argentina and his favorite player is messi. 


He enjoys math and physics, actually he was one of the best at it. His favorite singer is eminem, he have almost every cd of him and he knows perfectly every song no matter how fast they may be. He loves pizza and the food his grandma does for him. He also like to eat sushi but he start to eat it with me. He hates tomatoes and some other vegetables. I also know he hates to loose, everything he does he finish it and he always give his best. He is a very competitive person but he is calm, he doesn't like fights and he is very humble.


 We where together 3 years and two months, and I never thought our relationship will have an end. He make me feel butterflies every time I see him, no matter how long we have been together I still felt in love with him more and more each day, every time I saw him was like the first time to me and I didn't wanted to be appart. I didn't wanted to come the time when he had to go. And when he wasn't with me I waited anxiously to see him again. We couldn't be apart more than 3 days, we just miss eachother so much. He went to an exchange program for 3 months and it was one of the hardest time I get to pass, I cried almost every night because I wanted to see him and I felt the day of him coming back would have never come.


 I realize I never wanted to be apart of this boy. I know people say we are to young for love passionately but my feelings for carlos were beyond that. He was my best friend, my soul mate, my boyfriend all at the same time. I couldn't wait the time for us to get married to come. I wanted to live with him and wake up everyday with him at my side. He knows everything about me, it takes only one look for us to understand what we were feeling and what we want. He was very attentive with me. Everything he could give me he gave me. Time wasn't enough for us to be together, we needed more than forever. We had all our lifes planned. He will study civil engineer and I industrial engineer. He wanted to have 2 kids and I wanted 3. He was very protective with me , he wanted the best for me. I wanted the best for him too, I didn't wanted anyone doing something that hurt him. He was a treasure for me. Our relationship wasn't perfect, people could thing we were crazy and that we needed help. But I knew we where meant to be, he will always be my first love. The love of my life! 


Hope I could change some things I did, he knows of what I am talking about. We were crazy about each other we did almost everything together, like staying at his house watching football, at my house watching a movie, we went to the beach, we went to church together, we went to the gym, we took boxing classes together and we never get tired of each other. April 21, 2011 we broke up. Maybe we needed that to grow and to get mature in separate ways. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I know carlos was in my life for a reason because without him I wouldn't be the person I am. And who knows what future have for us, but chino( as everyone call him) will always be one of the most important persons of my life and he knows he have a big place on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment